Our Real-Skills-for-Real-Jobs™ training methodology incorporates real-world learning activities with hands-on exercises to distill complex theoretical topics under expert guidance and supervision. Our approach provides students with technical knowledge, value-add skills, and free post-class  support, to enhance knowledge retention and guarantee success. Specifically, our methodology helps students apply their gained skills efficiently and successfully on their job leading to career growth and increased marketability.
To ensure students maximize their training resources, we bundle our courses together with some of the most powerful job skills required to succeed in the real world. For instance, our Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) training course is bundled with a tutorial on project management principles and our Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training course is bundled with a tutorial on vulnerability scanning. The rationale behind this strategy is these are skills commonly required of employees that function in these roles and the body of knowledge covered by many of these industry certifications is limited in this information. Ultimately, these value-add skills provide the foundation to future learning and certification in those areas.
Our Training Advantage
Not only do we completely deliver the knowledge required to pass the actual certification exam, our training programs feature small, cost-effective, interactive group classes in a friendly setting where students feel comfortable; encouraging optimum learning and personal attention. Our courses are taught by industry experts who are certified seasoned professionals that bring their experience to bear.
To maintain pace with industry trends, we review and update our courses every year and ensure compliance with requirements and mandates, such as the DoD 8570.1 Mandate .
Other benefits of training with us include:
- Develop skills needed to maintain a competitive advantage
- Invest in your future and increase your growth potential
- Increase knowledge, rapid innovation, and response
- Increase your value to your organization and versatility
- Increase quality service delivery on your job
- Gain knowledge needed to succeed on certification exams
- Recognition of technical and educational expertise
- Real-Skills-for-Real-Jobs™ training
- Customized, relevant material
- Live classroom instruction with interaction
- Stash of take-aways, tools, guides, resources
- Certified, expert instructors
Our seasoned expert instructors are currently practicing consultants that manage technology implementations, administer large complex network and database operations, perform security assessments, and conduct comprehensive regulatory audits. When they are not working in the field, they are busy sharing their knowledge in the classroom. Furthermore, our instructors:
- Have real-world hands-on technical experience in server administration, virtualization, wireless network design, database administration and information security; security design, engineering, and management, assessment, auditing, analysis, and implementation; project management, IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance; and more.
- Are current on emerging trends, threats, and topics and have expertise in solving real-world technical challenges, including cyber security challenges, malware analysis, system performance issues, intrusion detection, connectivity concerns, and more.
- Are available for a limited time post training for free support to answer your questions and help you navigate the real-world challenges you face.
- Possess industry certifications, including: MCSA: Security, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, PMP, OCA, OCP, and Security+, to name a few.
 Free post-class support is only available for a limited time typically 60 days after the end of the class.
 This mandate requires that all DoD information assurance workers obtain a professional certification accredited under the global ANSI/ISO/IEC Standard 17024.