- DUNS #: 965420669
- CAGE Code: 7CSA9
- Active in SAM; Registration valid until 05/05/2017
- Socio-Economic Certification: SBA Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
NAICS Codes Selected:
- 541512 – COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541690 – OTHER SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- 611420 – COMPUTER TRAINING
- 611430– PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- 541519 – OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541990 – ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
- 561621 – SECURITY SYSTEMS SERVICES (EXCEPT LOCKSMITHS)
- 541611 – ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
Captiva Solutions, LLC is a trusted IT and Cybersecurity small business committed to strengthening the security posture of organizations, protecting information assets, educating your workforce with next generation skills, and transforming risks into opportunities. We are a certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) committed to excellence and innovation. Our vision is to transform traditional IT/Cybersecurity and training services and be your vendor of choice by weaving our services into the fabric of your organization.
We are recognized experts who partner with our clients to deliver a wide range of solutions. The challenge of developing solutions for tomorrow’s security concerns, ensuring mission continuity, protecting operations, business infrastructure, and security interests as well as empowering your workforce is what drives us.
Our ability to meet the cybersecurity needs across industry verticals, with a partnering approach has positioned Captiva Solutions as a strong challenger in this segment. As a small but passionate American business, we lack the big marketing budgets of larger corporations, but uphold customer satisfaction, quality delivery, cutting edge technologies, and forward thinking solutions.
We have a broad service portfolio designed to deliver strategic, financial, and technical value across diversified security products, technology, compliance regulations and service requirements of any industry. Our range includes IT and Cybersecurity services and technical and certification training.
For our training courses, we utilize a Real-Skills-for-Real-Jobs™ methodology that delivers real-world learning activities with hands-on exercises to distill complex theoretical concepts. Through our proven methodology we educate and empower your workforce of cyber warriors to develop effective solutions for next-generation cybersecurity problems. In addition, our training courses are aligned with DoD Directive 8570.1 certification requirements.
Our Services Include:
IT & Cybersecurity Consulting
- IT Strategic Planning & CIO Support
- IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (IT GRC)
- Holistic Security / Compliance Assessments
- Information Assurance Verification & Validation
- Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
- Business Continuity & COOP Planning
- Managed Security Implementations
- IT Project and Program Management
- Policy Management
- IT Security Audits & Assessments
- Network Engineering & Infrastructure Support
Training & Education
- Real-Skills-for-Real-Jobs™ Training
- IT Security Analyst Course
- Information Security Specialist Course
- Network Support Technician Course
- Cyber Security Specialist Course
- IT Analyst Course
- System Support Administrator Course
- IT / Computer Support Specialist Course
- Network / Systems Administrator Course
- IT Auditor/IT Audit Manager Course
- Information Security Manager Course
- Technical Risk Advisor /Risk Manager Course
- Information Security Architect Course
- Security Risk Assessment & Management Course
- Project Management Principles Course
- Computer Fundamentals Course
DoD 8570.1 Training
- CAP – Certified Authorization Professional
- Security +
- Network +
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
We are a small yet nimble boutique company that constantly innovates in anticipation of industry trends developing new solutions with our customers in mind. Our key differentiators are:
- ONE FOCUS
You – the Customer. We keep your concerns front and center and respond promptly to your needs.
- STRATEGIC AIM
A mix of technology and business solutions with a core competency in cyber security, information assurance and compliance reviews.
- OUR GUARANTEE
Affordable, scalable solutions that create maximum value and return on security investment (ROSI).
- REINVESTMENT STRATEGY
50% of revenue is allocated to hiring and resource development to ensure uninterrupted service delivery.
- CERTIFIED & CLEARED
Skilled experts with strong technical capabilities, industry certifications, and active security clearances.
- ENDURING PARTNERSHIPS
Broad industry contacts to be leveraged when developing, mature, comprehensive, cost-effective cyber security strategies.
- PERFORMANCE-BASED PROCESSES
Defined methodologies for risk governance and technical training.
- OUR CULTURE
In line with our company values we work with our customers as a Team, treat them with Respect, maintain our Integrity, continually Innovate, work with Passion, and ensure we uphold the highest levels of Professionalism in all we do.
- LOCAL PRESENCE
Our Washington, DC location offers close proximity that enables quick onsite support.
The Captiva Solutions team has gained invaluable experience providing services to the federal government, major corporations, and large companies. The following examples illustrate our successful track record, high quality services, diversity of skills, and the diligence that Captiva Solutions is known for.
We provide comprehensive solutions to select clients in the federal and state government, financial services, transportation, aviation, defense, military, telecommunication, multi-national, legal, and healthcare industries.
- U.S. Army – Oracle Database Administration
- Department of Defense (DOD) – HIPAA & PCI Assessments
- Department of Justice (DOJ) – Oracle Database Support
- Department of Commerce – Network Engineering
- Federal Aviation Administration – Data-Loss Prevention (DLP) Support
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – FISMA & FedRAMP Support
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – FISMA Assessments
- Ginnie Mae (GNMA) – FISMA & FISCAM Support
- District of Columbia Government – Network Engineering
- University of the District of Columbia – Network Engineering
- Crystal City, VA Business Improvement District (BID) – WiFi Network Design
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority – GRC Support & PCI Assessments
- World Bank Group (WBG) – Internal Audit Support
- Ericsson, Inc – Cloud Security Support
- Compass Solutions – Network Engineering
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield – Network Assessments
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) – Network Engineering